Re: [orca-list] Mate Desktop, Building

Le 09/02/2018 à 15:20, Rob a écrit :
Has anyone ever updated the build instructions? I'm interested in constructing this for my LFS system, but
the instructions I have found are very terse, almost nonexistent. If anyone knows an up to date and accurate
set of build instructions for Mate, please do share.

You should probably contact the LFS project itself to find information.
As I know compiling a component like Atril consist just of the following command:
./autogen.sh && make && sudo make install

Maybe you should add parameter to ./autogen.sh to make it installable in the proper directory but I don't have spent time to do that myself so I couldn't help you more on this topic. Here is more a place to discuss about Orca and accessibility.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD