From: Joanmarie Diggs
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 6:45 AM
To: Orca List
Subject: [orca-list] FYI: Cleaning up bugzilla

Hey all.

Given that at some point we'll almost certainly be migrating to gitlab,

and given that we've not really been using Bugzilla all that much, I'm

cleaning up issues. For things which are really old and either fixed or

no longer relevant, I'm obsoleting them. If they are for an issue which

you have reported on the list and I indicated it's on my TODO list, then

it's a known issue.

Thanks and apologies for people getting bugzilla spam.

--joanie