Re: [orca-list] Introduction: New User and Query regarding Getting started with linux

Yeah, I do support for both debian and ubuntu in my job. But I run debian on my desktop. I've found it has fewer accessibility glitches than ubuntu. I don't have time to become a speakup and/or orca expert and I've found debian works better. One advantage in ubuntu is that my hardware speech synth, a doubletalk, works in the character console. That has bailed me out a few times.