[orca-list] OT: Email weirdnenss

Okay, this is amazingly OT but I figured somebody would know the answer.

Ever since a few days ago, I cn't send emails at all, it hangs on the 'sending' phase....yet it sends regardless. Is this a Thunderbird issue, or Orca not reporting it corretly, or what?

Like this one, I'll write this, hit send, and......it sits there, and sits there.

Amazingly it is even more broken in my VM, Thunderbird itself runs great, though I can't search or send. Hilariously, in Mutt it's the other way around. I can send fine. I can't recieve though. Anyone got any thoughts on this, is it just my ISP being stupid. I mean, they got called the Comcast of Europe....which....ain't a high bar and had me change the DNS settings to 8.8.X aka Google's one. Also, I did search for this online but nobody else seems to have run into this?