[orca-list] E-Book readers after having taken the plunge

Hello folks

Well I have now taken the plunge and am writing this E-Mail from a dual booting system (currently running Ubuntu Mate).

I have been searching the list archives for  accessible  E-Book readers but have not found anything as yet that I am able to use. Following the  instructions on the Github page for pPub I managed to install the script, but am not skilled enough yet in Python to fix the error about a missing GTK version. I did take a look at the code (line 22) but cannot see how to add the required info.

I was wondering therefore, if anyone has any other ideas for accessible E-Book readers please?

Thank you all as ever for all your help.

Best wishes

James