Re: [orca-list] Accessible cross platform VPN solution?

Thanks! I will look into that, I send this to the list, because like I said I've tried a private internet access, and I think they actually have a GUI client, so I tried you think that with Orca, and it was a complete fail! I have yet to try windscribe, and from what I can remember, expressvpn was somewhat easy, I might actually try that one again as well, but basically just looking to protect the majority of my home network, obviously, because I have a rented Gateway from my ISP, I don't believe I can actually protect that at the moment, but I can at least I Android devices, and Linux machines, and hopefully some of the other devices that are in use on my network, but like I said it's not for One Less Reason in particular, because I have multiple Linux machines, and use Orca on them, I would need something that would work on zammit, Android and everything else, that would not have the problem of being accessible on one platform, and not another. Thanks again!