Re: [orca-list] Question About Orca Releases

I generally do releases when I have enough stuff worthy of doing a release.

--joanie

On 12/13/18 9:11 PM, Brandon Tyson via orca-list wrote:
Hello,

I was reading the release_howto document in Orca master, and
understand how the release process works.
What I was wondering is what determines when a release is ready or finished?
For example, Orca 3.30.1 and Orca 3.31.1 appear to have been released
at the same time and it appears that there was a shorter time between
the 3.30 release and the 3.30.1 release, as compared to 3.31.2 which
we're testing right now.
Is there a pattern that's followed?

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any input you
may have on this.

Sincerely,

Brandon Tyson