Re: [orca-list] A couple questions

Hello,

1. Orca Master is what people are talking about when they want to run
the absolute latest "beta" code of Orca, if you will, although I would
not recommend this on a system where you need things to be 100 percent
reliable. This is because when you download this, you are getting
whatever the latest code is at this very moment, so there could be
issues or things that may not work as designed. One instance of this
was seen back a few months ago where a fix was being worked on for
something and Orca couldn't read desktop icons for a short time.
So make sure that any system you want to run Orca master on is one
where you have a plan in place if something doesn't work for you.

2. Another good email client that works with Orca, with a few caviots,
is Evolution. I'm not sure what distribution of Linux you're using,
but this should be available in the majority of them.

I hope this helps,

Brandon