[orca-list] Issue With Speaking Entire Window with Flat Review

Hello,

I am using Ubuntu Mate 18.10 with Orca Master pulled a few days ago.

I'm having an issue where the "Speak Entire Window with Flat Review"
command seems to not work as I would expect.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an application such as Pluma.
2. Type something.
3. Press alt+f4 to get the question alert.
4. Press the read window using flat review command, which for me in
laptop layout is showing to be caps lock+semicolon double clicked.
Actual result: Orca only speaks the first word of each line, e.g.
Save, Warning, if, close, cancel, save
Expected Result: Instead of reading the first word of each line, the
entire content should be read.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any input you
may have on this.

Sincerely,

Brandon Tyson
--
“Be what you are. This is the first step towards becoming better than you are.”
– J. C. Hare & A. W. Hare