Re: [orca-list] A very strange Debian issue?

Interesting Lee control you did nothing, I'm trying to see how I can get everything off of that drive, so far having no luck. Also, on laptop running a Debian, same version everything, I can log into the console, but when I attempt to log in graphically, I get the standard prop, then I can't login, and it acts like it loads, but I don't get any speech, so I'm stuck there. I just shut this thing down not even 2 hours ago, and it was running fine, actually I think the battery died on it, so if I can even get the Debian image to boot, hopefully I can figure all this out.

On December 3, 2018 4:17:22 PM CST, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com> wrote:
This is why I prefer to start on the command line then run startx when I
want the graphical user interface. My guess is not all of your
keystrokes are being entered correctly into the password box for
whatever reason. You might have good luck in the password box if you
first type control-u in the pasword box then key in your password.
Another possibility may be characters are being stuffed into your
password box for whatever reason and use of control-u as soon as you
enter the password box would erase those extraneous characters.

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018, Tim via orca-list wrote:

Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 16:12:36
From: Tim via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: Orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] A very strange Debian issue?

Hello also I thought I would ask here for anybody using a Debian, I'm having a very weird issue, I don't think my hard disk space is full, but whenever I turn on my machine, it gets me all the way to the login prompt where it says Debian 9 gnu / Minix tty1, I enter my username and password, Press login, nothing happens, it says incorrect. But whenever I called kontrol F1 or F2 and go to an actual console, and proceed to log in there with the same credentials, it works, however, whenever I for example change directory because I'm trying to enable auto log-in, 2 / USR / light DM or something of that nature I get bash, cannot create here in temp directory, no space left on device. Not sure why this is, also, I don't exactly know how to fix the initial login issue, because I do have a USB image of Debian, which is what I installed this off of, but I pressed s4 speech at boot up, so of course it brought me to the initial install, I'm not sure if there's a way to actually boot in
to the l
ive image of Debian with speech, and access or mount my partitions, so that I can enable auto log-in. Anybody had any weird issues like this?