Re: [orca-list] Accessible instalation in Fedora

Thanks, Nick. This is very helpful indeed.

Janina

Nick Wood writes:
Hi Janina,

I have attached my logon-sound.desktop file.  You can see that I just use
the mpg123 program to play the sound but you could use anything you wanted.

Just test your command via terminal first, and if it plays, it should play
via the .desktop file.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Nick