Re: [orca-list] ubuntu and latest orca

Hi,
you can use https://www.ubuntuupdates.org/
to get the last official version, Ubuntu uses. I also use  Ubuntu 16.04 and have Orca 3.26 in it. Nowadays you get 3.28 from this page. This is a very simple way to get a new version of Orca.
Greetings from Germany,
Wolfram

Michał Zegan schrieb:
Hello.
Is there any current way (for ubuntu 16.04) to get latest orca, or at
least later than default? I believe it would be something useful to have.
Btw, offtopic, what experience do you have with using confluence? Did
orca ever fix anything that may improve accessibility problems on
confluence, or all bugs I discover are purely at confluence side, and
upgrading orca will not help? Does anyone have experience?