Re: [orca-list] Gnome: Online accounts, and settings app

Hello,

Regarding gnome-control-center brokeness since gnome 3.28, you can follow this issue at the gnome gitlab: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-control-center/issues/70

Greetings

Peter

Dňa August 28, 2018 1:58:32 PM UTC používateľ Devin Prater via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> napísal:
Hi all. I'm now on Fedora on a workstation here. Oh if only my laptop played this nice with Linux. Anyways, with the latest stable Orca and Fedora packages of Gnome, the settings center is pretty inaccessible, with the categories like Wifi and Bluetooth being one big element, orca cannot see the individual elements when moving system focus. Also, with Online accounts--got there by searching--Orca cannot interact with the Google Accounts Password page, neither can it interact with Microsoft account password page. Since Windows as a service will someday become a paid product, as I've heard from some one I find reliable, I am hopeful that with bug reports like these, Fedora can become a product with accessibility that isn't just good enough, but great.
PS: At least Fedora can load Orca on the log in screen without digging around config files.
Devin Pratersent from Gmail.

--
Odoslané z môjho Android zariadenia prostredníctvom K-9 Mail. Prosím, ospravedlňte moju stručnosť.