[orca-list] 'No focus' in Orca 3.29 (git

Hey guys and girls and especially Joany. Using the Orca git, is there any way to nix the 'no focus' on 18.04 when hitting the super key to bring up the Brisk menu? If I hit super+alt+o that I set up to restart Orca, it just says no focus, or if I want to toggle Orca off/on again, it says no focus and doesn't tell me Orca was ucessfully turned off. Any way to sort this easily?