[orca-list] State of Antergos accessibility

Hi all. Yesterday, I tried out Antergos, a bistro based on Arch. Firstly, Orca is included in the live image.
The installer comes up after booting, pressing down arrow to live image and pressing enter, and pressing
alt+super+S for Orca. The installer is okay, with only the previous and Next buttons being unlabeled, but in
the place you’d expect them to be. There is an “accessibility” group of packages. On reboot, however, Orca
does not come up talking on the log in screen, and cannot be toggled on with Alt+Super+s. Are there any
distress that have this feature besides Vinux, which is years old, where Orca at least comes up on the log in
screen if it is used within the installer? Anyways, I find Antergos just frustrating enough to not be able to
recommend it. I suppose I’ll just slink back to Fedora instead.