Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 22:20:04
From: Dave Hunt via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Where to find auto talking Arch?

Hello!

I finally got a version of this image that boots properly, but the running system will not connect to wifi,
though, I get a menu of all receivable networks.? Next, I booted this thing, using a wired
connection, instead.? I checked the connection from another shell, and could ping web sites.? Whem I try
letting the install proceed, I find that the system is stuck in some kind of a retry loop. I
see that the repositories are up-to-date, but no packages can be found; ascreens full of 'error #404'
messages.? Not sure whether this thing will loop indefinately or not.?

Cheers,

Dave