Re: [orca-list] Mary-Voice for Orca

howdy,

You can get them running using an generic speech dispatcher module. i basical download the audiofile using wget (to localhost) and play the result with sox/play then.

but as faster you need the voice as more worse the quality goes. and the performance could be very bad (and, depends on your machine, to slow for key echo)
( let my search, maybe i find my generic module again for that somewhere )

cheers chrys