[orca-list] Not sure who to report this to, but would like to see an updated arch install audo tutorial using efi.

Hi all,

Wanted to bring this up, but not sure whare to report this too.  I have basic installation audo totrial, but it is quite old and walks you through how to install arch on a bios system, but not how to do it on an efi system.  I looked at the installation guide but it didn’t really have anty info from a blindness prospective.  Are there still plans to keep the talking arch going?  The last iso is from October 2017 2017.190 is the last version that I grabbed off the site.  If there is someone who would be willing to do an audio demo on how to install to an efi from a blindness point of view this would be great.  Thanks again.

Matthew