[orca-list] Vypnutí monitoru

Hello on the list.

Please, is some way to turn off the monitor in LUbuntu mate 18.04. Me and my flatmate have these notebooks:
HP 250G4
My flatmate: Dell Latitude D630.

I would like to turn it to external port, but I can't. I have 0% brightness, but it lights and I've got headaches from that light.

In Accessible Coconut, there's script to turn off the monitor, but it doesn't work. In coconut, on Dell Latitude D630 it works, but in my Notebook HP monitor is turned off, but lights.

Please, how to solve it?

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.