Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 18.04 not showing up in software updates.

Milton is completely right. You will receive the update in July with the release of version 18.04.1.

If you want to do an upgrade before that time you could follow this tuto at your own risk: https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-upgrade-to-ubuntu-18-04-lts-bionic-beaver

Best regards,
Alex.