Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 18.04 not showing up in software updates.

Hi,

I think it will show after the release of 18.04.1

Milton

Op 29-04-18 om 18:46 schreef Matthew Dyer:
Hi all,

I see that ubuntu mate 18.04 is now relesed.  I tried to do sudo do-release-upgrade, I receive the message, no release found. While I could download the latest image, but do not really want to do a clean install if I don't have to.  I am currently using 17.10. Anyone else seeing this?  Is this something that is rold out over time or what?  Thanks.

Matthew