[orca-list] Lightdm/getting Orca to speak

Hey list, I'm running the 18.04 beta2 before it releases tomorrow and I'e said in previous messages I can get Orca to run on the boot menu where I can try or install Ubuntu. That works fine.

My issue is this:

I can auto log in fine, I can get Orca running at login. However if i log out of my session, I lose all speech and so forth. Is this a known issue?

Is it due to me using a USB headset (though the Orca on boot menu came through my headset), or is it a known lightdm/Orca issue.

If so, how do I fix it to have Orca working if I log out of a session? Right now I can log out, and no sound, nothing on either my speakers or my headset, and as far as I'm aware, opening a terminal does nothing, and alt+super+S does nothing as well. Can anyone confirm this by logging out of a Mate/lightdm using session and trying to bring up a terminal? More specifically, can anyone who is testing or using Mate 18.04 confirm this as I'm not sure if it's only me that has the issue.

Jace