Re: [orca-list] aria-label on links not read by Orca

It's my understanding NVDA does not have an off screen model or a virtual buffer.

On 04/24/2018 10:55 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Alex.

Doesn't NVDA have a virtual buffer? Orca doesn't. It's fairly
straightforward to prevent navigation in something that should not be
caret navigable. I strongly suspect it will be a lot more work to add
letter-by-letter caret navigation for things which are not there.

--joanie