Re: [orca-list] Wine/Cross Over and Orca accessibility

wine is a no-go tried it fought it for a month talked to several others
and found out that wine is basically missing the accessibility layer,
andthe wine devs have no idea how to solve it.

I suggest using virtualbox and windows in a vm. essentially i run
windows in a vm that i gave the majority of my resources to. then i use
stumpwm to run virtualbox I'd kill to not have to use a window manager
at all to run virtualbox but i can't find a way around that.