Re: [orca-list] Wine/Cross Over and Orca accessibility

Hello,

It appears oleacc is just a stub with a few additions when looking at wine sources here: https://source.winehq.org/WineAPI/oleacc.html

I have even tried starting NVDA with Wine but this won't work.

Using orca to access Wine apps is even more difficult I would say so the only option remaining is to install Windows in a VM.

Greetings

Peter