[orca-list] Strong lag in Thunderbird with Orca

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

When I try to attach a file to a mail (File - Join - File), when I do ctrl-l to go to the localisation field, I type the path. Very often, before the autocompletion works, it takes more than 2 seconds or more. In the debug file:
http://demo.accelibreinfo.eu/~/debug-2018-04-16-11:46:11.out

the first trial is acceptable (go to ownCloud directory), but the second is very long all the more as it freezes all the focus and system.

An idea? A fix?

Best regards,

--
Logo