Re: [orca-list] Drag and Drop with Orca

Le 13/04/2018 à 18:29, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
It is still on my list, so I hope so. At the moment, I am still dealing
with time-sensitive tasks associated with my being co-chair of the W3C's
ARIA Working Group. I also have Samuel's multi-label request and
Jean-Philippe's braille issue, plus other bugs.

I wish that your pinging me would magically make all those other things
get done so I could focus on drag and drop, but it won't. Neither will a
bounty -- unless it's to pay someone else to do the work and that person
provides a sane solution. Neither will asking my employer (who wants me
to work less and take holiday time; not work more). I'm truly sorry.

Thank you for your detailed answer Joanie.

I'm trying as much as possible to give you feedback what user requested and what it looks like to me a rational request.

Hope that helps :).

Best regards,
Alex.