Re: [orca-list] When opening a folder with lot of files in it with Orca, it is very slow.

Le 10/04/2018 à 22:04, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
We want the bogus name-change events to stop being emitted for the icon
view. Orca is being flooded with these. This presumably should be fixed
in Gtk. I think Hypra filed an issue somewhere....

I'm not totally sure Caja use the GTK widget. I've asked the developers today. If it's a GTK bugs, I'll report them. Be sure I take this in my pipe and come back here to report the progresses.

Best regards,
Alex.