Re: [orca-list] When opening a folder with lot of files in it withOrca, it is very slow.

Hello,

I happened to have a quick look at this thread and saw this:

I'm going to see if there is a way to donate either personally to
Samuel or to Hypra.

Please donate to Hypra, not me :)

I have my permanent position at the University of Bordeaux, so I don't
need money :) But with money, Hypra is able to buy some of my time from
the University of Bordeaux, to work on accessibility things part-time.

Samuel