From: Peter Vágner
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 6:18 AM
To: kendell clark
Cc: orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] When opening a folder with lot of files in it withOrca, it is very slow.

Hello,

If I were able to donate some funds, I would send all of them towards Samuel who is doing his best in order to revive some awesome a11y development for linux under hypra's umbrella. At least this is what I'm seeing on various bug trackers and email lists including Libreoffice, Mozilla, Mate, Gnome and all of GTK, speech-dispatcher, brltty and many more.
Without his dedication we would get lost even sooner.
We need to do something to avoid happening the same thing what has happened to Luke.
I'm going to see if there is a way to donate either personally to Samuel or to Hypra.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa ut 10. 4. 2018, 23:00 kendell clark <coffeekingms gmail com> napísal(a):

hi

Cannot agree more, this issue needs to be fixed and stay fixed.

--
Open source is much more than just a license. It is a community of people exercising our god given rights to use, study, modify and share software and ideas. And breaking drm wherever we find it.