[orca-list] Braille problem in Thunderbird

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

With "word wrap" unchecked, in Thunderbird writing message window, while I write, the braille window no longer follows the focus. In details:

On a 40 characters braille display, if I write a line with more than 40 chars, the focus (the caret) moves, but the braille window stays at the beginning of the line.

Tell me if help is needed.

Regards,

--
Logo