Re: [orca-list] Regressions in braille

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

Ok for the second point you are right, my config is probably weird here. So no problem for it, we could not reproduce in Hypra anyway, it just affects my computer.

Regards

Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe