[orca-list] What accessible front web development tools exists?

Hello all,

I'm trying to help a front web developer that is being to lose sight to continue to do his job with Orca and accessible tools.

I've beginning to search and test available tools on the web and to test them on Firefox.

What I'm expecting to be able to do is all what it is available on Firefox developer tool: inspect HTML of a web page, check what CSS styles is applied to a specific element, verify memory usage, debug JavaScript, check performance of each part of the page and get the time to process for each of them.

I've tried the included developer tool of Firefox and I can proceed to some of the tasks described above but it's not practical with the keyboard or completely impossible.
Two examples:
- On the network tab, when I press down arrow, I get nothing from Orca and I have to press the flat review line key to have the line read by Orca. - On the html pane, when I try to know what CSS is applied on a element, when there are CSS dependencies, I cannot know if a specific rule is applied or not because when a rule isn't applied, it's crossed out visually but Orca or NVDA report nothing about that.

Are there better tools? Do you have tips to give me to help me to be more efficient?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager