Re: [orca-list] which linux distro

There's configuration stuff that has to be done in kde for jovie or ktts whatever it's called this week before speech will start running. With an iso where someone had configured this stuff and got it talking in which the iso could also install that configuration some accessibility shortcuts would get created which are necessary for those of us without sighted assistance regularly available. One thing I have figured out. An iPhone in landscape mode on a tripod positioned correctly to see the whole screen can be very useful for any be my eyes volunteer who is called to help out with computer configuration so long as at least the computer user and/or the volunteer know what they're doing with that configuration. The tripod keeps the camera steady and frees up both hands of the computer user for typing.

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017, mattias jonsson wrote:

Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 10:52:23
From: mattias jonsson <mjonsson1986 gmail com>
To: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com>, Jeanette C. <julien mail upb de>,
    Michael Weaver <weavermicha googlemail com>
Cc: "orca-list gnome org" <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: SV: SV: [orca-list] which linux distro

Isos?
No i meen
Take mate for example
Alt+f2 type orca
You have speech.
I kde? I dont know..

Skickades fr?n E-post f?r Windows 10

Fr?n: Jude DaShiell
Skickat: den 25 september 2017 14:14
Till: mattias jonsson; Jeanette C.; Michael Weaver
Kopia: orca-list gnome org
?mne: Re: SV: [orca-list] which linux distro

Correct, no accessible isos yet available.

Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 04:44:22
From: mattias jonsson <mjonsson1986 gmail com>
To: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com>, Jeanette C. <julien mail upb de>,
    Michael Weaver <weavermicha googlemail com>
Cc: "orca-list gnome org" <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: SV: [orca-list] which linux distro

But you cant set it up without sight