Re: [orca-list] issue with orca and plain text documents in seamonkey and possibly firefox ?

I see the same behavior using orca 3.18.2 and firefox 55. My only suggestion, for now, is to copy the entire text to clipboard, and paste into a text editor, where you should be able to move through the text as you wish.

Cheers,

Dave  Hunt  (using Uruk GNU/Linux, as we speak)