Re: [orca-list] impact firefox 57 and orca

I had a quick check yesterday evening (in India ) and it seems so far so good.
I thought Orca took a flash bit more time to respond on page load but then it was pretty much responsive.
I haven't done any advance testing though.
Just navigating using arrows and tab + shift-tab etc.
Links are getting announced so ar headings.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.