Re: [orca-list] A question: making orca to work with braille

Hello,

But I have a next question: can I somehow enable the braille keyboard?

I haven't yet fully understood on how to properly configure it but I suspect you need to start xbrlapi on your X session in order to do typing and similar.
If controlling orca via brlaille display keyboard is enough then you can just go to screen reader preferences and explore / modify braille bindings on the keybindings tab.
Here is X specific documentation for brltty: http://brltty.com/doc/X11.html

Greetings

Peter