There are some of them which are partially inaccessible.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.

On Wednesday 25 October 2017 06:15 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
What about a no vision person, are any impacts or benefits in store for us with the different theme possibilities?

On Wed, 25 Oct 2017, Alex ARNAUD wrote:

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 04:08:22
From: Alex ARNAUD <alexarnaud hypra fr>
To: Krishnakant <kkmane riseup net>, Orca List <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] which is the best theme in mate for accessibility?

Le 25/10/2017 ? 09:57, Krishnakant a ?crit?:
 Dear all,

 It seems that a lot has improved in Mate accessibility off late.

 Just checked out 17.10 and was pretty much satisfied.

 I just wish to know that apart from redman theme, which all are
 accessible?

 I mean accessing the indicator applet and thus wifi, battry status etc and
 other notifications?

 Should I use pcmanfm for best accessibility for files and folders?

Hello Krishnakant,

If you mean accessible for a low-vision person for example I prefer the HighContrast theme because it's the most contrasted theme.

Best regards.