Re: [orca-list] which is the best theme in mate for accessibility?

Le 25/10/2017 à 09:57, Krishnakant a écrit :
Dear all,

It seems that a lot has improved in Mate accessibility off late.

Just checked out 17.10 and was pretty much satisfied.

I just wish to know that apart from redman theme, which all are accessible?

I mean accessing the indicator applet and thus wifi, battry status etc and other notifications?

Should I use pcmanfm for best accessibility for files and folders?

Hello Krishnakant,

If you mean accessible for a low-vision person for example I prefer the HighContrast theme because it's the most contrasted theme.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager