Re: [orca-list] I need the commands/steps for updating Orca

Hi,

you can take this side here although the Orca there is for 17.10:

https://www.ubuntuupdates.org/package/core/artful/main/base/gnome-orca

There I took the deb-file and installed it with "software". Since that time I work with Orca 3.26.0.

Greetings,

Wolfram