Re: [orca-list] Accessible calendars

Agreed, and if you have a smartphone g-cals are probaly even easier to use there.
I used lightning years ago in thunderbird, but found it clumsey at times, and annoying if I just wanted to
deal with email and not see reminders...Not
looked at it in yhears, so it may have better or worse accessibility now.
If you just need to check on dates, e.g. what day of tahe week does the 3rd fall on next month, just type cal
in a console or terminal window and review
the screen. It can tell you things like what day of the week christmas will be on in the year 2058 as well,
and with an optional dep handles a  bit of
human friendly language as I recall.
I also used the googlecl utils, which could among many other things send you reminders for your events, and
schedule new ones using the same language
you'd use on the website with out the need to fire up a browser and load pages, but as of a few months ago
there were issues with authorization  and/or
core funcgtionality with more aps than not.
I started looking at some alternatives, but got too busy to follow through with the serious deep dive in to
CLI use of todday's g-apps.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Christopher Chaltain wrote:
Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 10:42:50PM -0500

I use Google Calendar with Orca and Firefox.