Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: Attention Peter

Hello,

Yes I have received that message.
I was finishing at the office at that time, then I went home, did some home specific activities like cleaning a bit etc. Just before a little moment I have tried to write a suitable reply for you. I believe I have managed to put it down in a great level of details.

Still if you need more please do ask again and once I'm able to I'll be glad to reply. If this is all technical please try to post to the list when possible as everyone who is interested can also benefit from our discussions.

Greetings

Peter

Did you get my message regarding Gnome-Tweak-Tool?
---
Christopher Gilland

http://www.gshministry.org
(980) 500-9575X401.