[orca-list] Not understanding CTRL Tabbing in Gnome 3.

Can someone try explaining to me again the difference in CTRL+Tabbing through a window, vs. just tabbing? I know Peter tried explaining, and bless his heart, he's doing such a fantastic job helping me! I really mean it! Maybe he either can rephrase, or one of you kind souls can help.

I'm just for some reason still not connecting the dots between the differences, so please forgive me for maybe learning a bit slowly.

Chris.