Re: [orca-list] I'm back after forever.

I owe Peter profusely! Everything he said works like a dream! I am super super super greatful for his effort! It really means a lot to me, and I appreciate more than ever the time he spent to put that together. So, in case, Peter, you ever help people and then don't get this in return, allow me to be one person who says, thank you immensely for your help! It was extremely helpful! I really really mean it.

Chris.