Re: [orca-list] More findings regarding Gnome and Unity

Le 18/10/2017 à 14:54, Christopher-Mark Gilland a écrit :
First, it was suggested that I try the official Ubuntu Mate desktop installer from
http://www.ubuntu-mate.org

You can download Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 17.04 from the website you mention.

I did so. And yes, it was the 16.04 image. Again, I cannot access any of the pannels.

To avoid to spend time with multiple bar I advice you to remove the bottom bar (useless for blind person).

The shortcuts are :
ctrl+alt+escape to go to the bottom bar
ctrl+alt+maj+escape to go to the top bar

If you remove the bottom bar you will switch to the top bar with ctrl+alt+escape.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager