[orca-list] Orca doesn't start properly on Arch Linux

Hi all.

Today I installed Arch Linux on a new leptop and after installing Mate, Orca, pulseaudio and pulseaudio-alsa packages, Orca isn't starting properly. When I enter the command orca on a terminal, the following message is returned:

(orca:2257): Gtk-WARNING ** locale not supported by C library. Using the fallback 'C' locale.

However Orca doesn't say anything. Not sure whether this has any relation with the problem, but hen I type

speech-dispatcher --version

I get the following error and nothing else:

setlocale: no such file or directory

Has anyone faced something similar or any ideas about what is happening?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Alan Ghelardi