Re: [orca-list] new text to speech project based on Festival Lite

I had it working at one point, but its repository is a bit large. Probably not a bad thing though. It has what I believe to be its own built-in voice, but it can also take Flite's .flitevox files. Personally, I think a speech-dispatcher driver for Mimic could be a good thing, especially if it can be configured to find any flitevox voices on the machine that are in a given or configured directory. Come to think of it, I would like it if the Flite driver itself could find flitevox files as well.
Sent from my starship