[orca-list] orca flat review

On this machine, it's very flakey. But then again I have a meg of ram on this machine. The other machine I think has 6 megs so I'm going to remove orca and xorg and gnome from this machine and only use orca on the other machine. By flakey I mean you can hit insert gray-minus several times with no announcement from orca as to which mode it enters. I'm happy to have figured out how to put orca on this machine though since that will make it possible to do the rest on the larger machine (good learning experience).