Re: [orca-list] slack probably inaccessible, maybe something happened in firefox 57?

Please remember computer memory is like batteries. Eventually it's permanently used up then it's time to buy a new computer. Also, memory has bad spots in it. This may mean use of the computer with errors like these where the computer burned through a bad spot in the memory. Once burned through, that spot and defect is gone permanently. This is one of the causes of what are described as glitches and they effect everything that runs on memory sooner or later.

--
Seems this bug is launch specific and does not happen now at all, so not
sure if I actually have *any* way to reproduce