Re: [orca-list] Gmail and subscribing Orca-list

Hey Alex,

I assumed the same thing however when looking at the Orca list info page linked to on the bottom of each received message I can see this text in there...

ATTENTION: Web based subscription are disabled, you can subscribe to orca-list by sending an email with empty subject and body to orca-list-join gnome org.

Greetings

Peter

Hello Paulina,

The e-mail address to subscribe to the orca list is orca-list-request gnome org, not orca-list-join.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager